Here are some important steps for you to set up your account and get started.
- Log in - Log in to the Console with your credentials.
- Update your webhook - Update your live webhook URL so you can receive and process event updates in real time.
- Copy your widget link - Copy your link from the Console and share it with users to connect dummy accounts in sandbox mode or real accounts in development mode.
- Access your API Keys - You will need your keys to make requests to fetch data on the accounts that you have connected in any environment.
- Make your first request - Make your first request in the sandbox mode and then move to the development environment to fetch real data and complete your integration.
- Request to go live - When you are done integrating and testing, head to the Environments tab and request to go live.